Tuesday 21 February 2012

My very first post!


Hey my name is Georgiana and I’m a 23 year old student from Australia. I split my time between the capital city of Melbourne rich with culture and a small beach town in Townsville where there is no winter. This is my blog about everything that is fashion from my own personal style and outfit posts to things that inspire me, items I fall in love with, and some beautiful imagery I come across on my journey through the world of fashion. So join me through my travels as I find inspiration, and discover a whole world filled with magical images.


My first outfit of the day post! Very hot summer day in melbourne today and i had some serious shopping to do (I will show you what i bought later) so i went to my go to it's hot outside and im going shopping outfit. Australian label Friend of mine 'mini painters jumpsuit' i LOVE this brand as you will all soon be able to tell. You can find them at Friend Of Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment