Wednesday 7 March 2012

Chanel F/W

Okay let me start off by saying I LOVED the set i thought it was magical to have crystals all through the runway, the clothes on the other hand i am still undecided on. The accessories though, those crystal shoes, clutches, cuffs and pretty much all the accessories i adored. I'm really feeling the whole crystal thing at the moment.. hmm another thing to add to my mood board it goes perfectly. Sorry! I'm always going off on tangents, but let the mind wander you never know where you may find yourself. Back to Chanel, I was so pleased to see 2 beautiful Aussie models rocking the runway, Miranda Kerr and newcomer Montana Cox who won last years Australia's Next Top Model she is having an AMAZING first season! Congrats Montana you definitely deserve it I see a bright future ahead for this stunning girl.

Here are some pictures, some I got from Twitter last night as the show was in progress and others i sourced this morning mainly from Oracle Fox (love that blog, really you should go check it out).




Montana Cox winner of Australias Next Top Model 2011












What are your thoughts on king Karl's latest collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment