Wednesday 11 April 2012

As A Blonde

So yes I got my hair done yesterday, It's a little bit to white/silver but with a couple of washes should be good. As promised, here are the pictures. 



Today is a difficult day, well a typical Melbourne day hot one minute cold the next repeat the cycle. I managed to capture these while i was enjoying a moment of sun outside. (excuse the no makeup)

Today I just have some odd jobs to do so I'm wearing a simple but so pretty little blue dress by Australian label Ladakh, you can find them here: Ladakh



 All photography by me. I haven't quite mastered it yet, I think i need a tripod.

If you have any feedback on my blog I would love to hear it, I'm still trying to work out content. What do YOU want to see more of? Outfit posts? Style Inspiration? Editorials? All of the above? I would love your opinions! Sorry for the short post, I will do another one later

xx

12 comments:

  1. I love that dress! It looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soo comfortable perfect for a day when you aren't doing anything! After i posted this i realized that i totally forgot to accessorize oops! xx

      Delete
  2. you look so amazing- you are adorable! so pretty- just LOVE
    the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out your blog I love your style! I'm your newest follower xx

      Delete
  3. I love your hair - I prefer the more silver kind of blonde, I really hate yellow looking blonde lol! That's just me!

    Sonia
    xoxo
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love omg yes i hate yellow blonde as well! They only used one colour bleach for my foils but because i had a brown semi over the top of my head some parts are still a bit yellow and some are a bit silver/purple but it will even out eventually xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dress! The sunnies also look amazing.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! I love your clothes soo much!!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Ok so I'm seriously jealous! I really want to bleach out my hair but I know that it would go yellow and snap off, hehehe!
    I've become a bit of tripod lover, definitely worth the investment and if you can use the self timer so that you don't have to hold the controls! hahah it's pretty funny but super fun! xx mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is naturally blonde so I'm lucky but I tried the whole balayage thing and dyed the top a darker colour last year, so a few bits are a tiny bit brassy. I am soo going to get a tripod! It can't look any stranger than the places i have been balancing my camera!! Thank you so much for checking out my blog I am a HUGE fan of yours!! xx

      Delete
  6. I LOVE this shade!! Wish mine would let me go this bright. Sigh.

    Stop by my blog and enter the Ella Tino Boutique giveaway - you also get 25% off!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete