Tuesday 3 April 2012

Autumn Outfits

First of all I would like to sincerely say sorry to those people who follow me and were completely spammed, it was my first time using Polyvore and I had no idea it was sharing everything I was clicking on and making it a blogpost! Again sorry!!!!

Because I am going back up to Northern Queensland in a couple of weeks and my Autumn will be spent there it will still be hot so here is some of my inspiration of what I'll be wearing.

Loving the sporty chic trend at the moment


I like to call this Boho pastel girly LOVING the pastel Volley shoes!!

I thought I would also try a day to night look.

I'm also thinking about getting yes wait for it I am not kidding adult jellybeans sandals in clear. Girls they are making a comeback come warmer weather! Will you buy into or stay clear of this trend? To early to tell? Let's wait and see. You can find them here: jellybeans

12 comments:

  1. i've wanted jelly babies for a while now- glitter infused pink too much?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they came in glitter infused pink!! I say go for it! Ooo I'm so excited to get my clear ones perfect for the beach xx

      Delete
  2. love the day/night outfit
    s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm soo in love with that leather jacket it's been on my want list for ages!! xx

      Delete
  3. Loving all of these looks to death! I can't pick a fav! But I have to admit the Sporty one is definitely tickling my fancy LOL!

    Sonia
    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the whole 90's sporty thing that's going on as well as the more designer sporty chic thing but I'm sticking to my budget and going 90's sporty ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too!! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair!! xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you!! I love your blog you have amazing style!! I'm book marking you because I can't work out how to follow your blog? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I love your style you are so cute! I'm following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great day and night look! I need to try this out sometime, I love seeing all my thoughts on the screen, makes life a bit easier :)

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a great way to plan outfits and what to pack xx

      Delete