Tuesday 7 August 2012

Tidbits

I am so amazingly busy today & the internet is a bit dodgy (took me 2 hours to upload those 4 photos) so I don't really have time for a proper post. Here are 3 small tidbits.

1. It is SO hot even though it's still winter, it's time to bring out the bikini!! (reminder: start working out) here are a couple from seafolly that I love.




2. A gorgeous friend of mine Fen from back in Melbourne who coincendetly was the person who really got me interested in fashion, recently started her own blog and it is AMAZING! I highly recommend checking it out. http://mydressupbox.blogspot.com.au/ 

3. Check out this pencil skirt from sportsgirl... remind you of anything?


Opinions on the sportsgirl skirt? Is it lack of creativity on their part or are they just trying to make a coveted print a little bit more affordable for us cash challenged people?

11 comments:

  1. I love all those kini's!!!
    Sportsgirl skirt - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on a hunt for a bikini and love the first and third one!

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is probably my fave, have to see what it looks like on though xx

      Delete
  3. Hmm I'm not sure about the skirt, a little surprised since they almost always have original designs! Thanks for your comment, I am in DESPERATE need of a little sun, my skin is too pale!

    Keep cool doll and have an amazing week,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i was like that is just sooooo obvious haha! You can have some of my tan & some of the sun if you want its way way hot up here at the moment! xx

      Delete
  4. Those are good bikini picks, I like the first two the most! Not sure about the sportsgirl skirt, although I usually think their stuff is decent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute! now bring back summer! WAAAH MELBOURNE IS SO COLD

    // VISIT MY BLOG - ZEBRA AND MEERKAT //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But at least in Melbourne you have really really good places to shop we are a little challenged up here!
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love the colours in the print.
    xx

    ReplyDelete