Friday 23 March 2012

Take a bite out of the arctic chill

Today is so much more cold than I am used to, the winds are blowing through here from the Arctic so here are a few pictures to take everyone's mind off the cold. I am counting down the days till I go back up north.

Magdalena Frackowiak Vogue Paris

Jessie Ann Cosmo Magazine via Oracle Fox

Jessie Ann Cosmo Magazine via Oracle Fox

Candid Candice Swanepoel

Gemma Ward <3
Brigitte Bardot

Victoria Tornegren


 And most of all remember:






4 comments:

  1. these pictures just make me even more nostalgic about summertime urghhhh x

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you guys just about to head into summer?? xx

      Delete
  2. These ladies are absolutely gorgeous! :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are all soo beautiful! I can't wait to be warm again :)

      Delete